Trust pur Company philosophy
For us, the satisfaction of our customers always comes first.
Hence, the TECHNOMAR group places great emphasis on quality and dependability. Due to the enthusiasm and flexibility of our personnel, we are able to solve the problems of our customers world-wide and at any time.
We hope to become a preferred partner in the market. Therefore, we aim for a constructive co-operation with our customers.
Our business relations are always based on the traditional Hanseatic merchant virtues.
We are The Company
Originally, TECHNOMAR’s main fields of activity were in the area of marine technology and repairs, with assignments both in Germany and abroad.
In addition to classic metal work, TECHNOMAR manufactures complex systems and units for various industries, including ship building, aerospace engineering, environmental protection, conveyance and material handling technology.
The TECHNOMAR group also includes the engineering company H. Schroeder GmbH and the Bremer System Technik GmbH (BST).
The administrative offices for all three companies are centralized at TECHNOMAR GmbH.
by your side
The Technomar Group Timeline / Highlights
- Together with the “shipbuilding research Institute Potsdam” we developed a thrust vectoring for the authorities ship “Turmfalke” (WSA Meppen). The purpose is to regulate the riverbed by stirring up the hardened sediments (silt) which are taken away by the natural streaming. The order was placed already in 2015.
- In spring, the RCS-Cover for the first and in autumn for the second Frigate been tested and approved.
- In March 2016 we finished the maintenance of the oil-separation-equipment at the naval vessel “Bottsand”.
- Starting in the middle of 2016, the oil-separation-equipment of the multi-purpose ship “Eversand” has been overhauled in the routine maintenance.
- We realized also the routine maintenance of the oil-separation-equipment at the multi-purpose ship “Mellum” . This job started in the middle of 2016.
- Up to June, 18 cranes for the offshore wind farm “Nordergründe” been successfully designed, manufactured and delivered by us.
- Over the whole year we still manufacture special hooks for the lowering of lifeboats, as we already did in 2015.
- A more notable manufacturer of harbour cranes did order lift and cargo handling gear designed and manufactured by us for a project. Up to end of 2016 we delivered all 17 pieces of lift and cargo handling gear in time. The scope of work included simply beam constructions for the turnaround of reinforcing bars as well as pneumatic driven Big Bag Spreader for the simultaneous turnaround of several Big Bags.
- An adapter ring was designed and manufactured by us to build a transport frame for the turnover of a wind energy plant nacelles usable for a future type of nacelles. The adapter ring was delivered in time and to the utmost satisfaction of the customer, a more well-known manufacturer of wind energy plants.
- At the wind farm “Riffgat” we are in charge of the routine maintenance of 30 offshore cranes which were delivered by us some time ago.
- In autumn 2016, we delivered the last series of RCS-Cover of the fourth Frigate F125, designed and manufactured by us. This big project will be successful finished for us, as soon as in 2017 the frigates are delivered from the shipyard to the public contracting entity.
- An aerospace company from Bremen started to manufacture a new generation of satellite tanks. Therefore they needed an amount of apparatuses, which we designed and manufactured.
- The stepwise conversion of the lightning took place at hall 1 & 2 of our workshop. Now, the whole lighting of our workshop persist´s of LED-illumining. This saves energy, brings the shop up to date with excellent illuminance-quality and it´s good for the environment.
- Several employees been trained to take part in offshore operations.
- The recertification of EN 1090 Excl. 4 was successful. We also renewed our approval to transfer of identification´s by stamps on steel by DNV-GL.
- Successful recertification for an approval as specialised company according to §19 WHG.
- We performed a cleaning and maintenance job of the oil-separation-container (Sepcon) by THW Kelheim, after this container successful permitted a great job at the Bavarian flood disaster.
- The successful maintenance and repair of pump stations and purification plants in accordance to our basic agreement with Hansewasser Bremen is now for the fourth year in succession. The basic agreement is being extended for another year.
- Two SWL 650 kg cranes for an offshore platform were ordered by a Belgian customer. (The delivery and installation took place in March 2015.
- From spring to autumn we performed a wide-ranging service and repair work by the authorities multi-purpose ship “Arkona”, which included oil-separation-equipment, skimmers, cranes and launching arrangements.
- At the authorities multi-purpose ship “Scharhörn” we executed the routine maintenance and installed a new automation of the oil-separation-equipment.
- In the middle of 2015 we started to develop a transport-frame for a wind-plant nacelle. Afterwards, the frame was manufactured by us and has been delivered in the end of 2015.
- In September we delivered the RCS-cover-no. 3&4 for the third Frigate F125. This means the order is fulfilled for 75%.
- From October 2015 on we took part at the refit of the motor yacht “Shergar”.
- Besides we designed and manufactured several work cages with DNV-GL approval.
- We expanded our welding-qualification by a DNV-GL welding-procedure qualification. The welding quality requirements according to DIN 3834-2 are fulfilled by us as well.
- A part of our staff was trained to non-destructive testing personnel.
- This year we fulfilled the work which came up in relation to our basic agreement with Hansewasser Bremen to the satisfaction of the customer. Due to this, our basic agreement for the maintenance and repair of pump stations and purification plants was extended for a further year.
- At the beginning of the year, we carried out some repair work and renovations on megayachts in Germany and abroad.
- The contract for manufacturing RCS cover flaps for die frigates of the type F125 progresses as planned. In October 2014, we delivered the fourth RCS cover for the vessel No. 2 according to schedule. This means that 50% of the contract, which will run until 2016, have now been completed.
- In spring and summer, we carried out extensive renovation work aboard the oil spill combating vessels Eversand and Neuwerk as well as the dredger Nordsee.
- In February, we received the approval seal “Safety with a System” (Sicher mit System – SmS) of the trade insurance association BGHM, which certifies that we have a health and safety management system on the basis of NLF / ILO-OSH 2001.
- We manufactured a further traverse for offshore operations, which will be used for lifting the gondolas of offshore wind turbines from the erection vessel onto the pylon.
- We developed a fully automatic bathing staircase for one of the biggest megayachts worldwide. The staircase was integrated into the existing rear platform and designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned by us. The first concepts were presented to the customer in December 2013, commissioning and final approval took place in early June 2014.
- In the summer of 2014, we carried out maintenance work at the cranes of the offshore wind farm Riffgat.
- For an expansion of our offshore activities, we trained further employees for the respective work.
- A Dutch company ordered two cranes with an SWL of 650 kg for an offshore platform. Delivery and installation took place in March.
- Our specialized company certification according to the German water resources act (WHG) was extended for another two years by the TÜV Nord after a company audit in August 2014.
- In mid December 2013, we completed the first cranes for the offshore wind farm Butendiek and tested in our workshops on a specifically set up test stand. In July 2014, we delivered the final crane according to schedule. This means that our cranes helped to build the wind farm on schedule.
- We delivered and installed stern A-booms for two new federal work vessels for the inland water operations.
- In August 2014 we were certified according to EN 1090 Exc. 4 by DNV-GL for the first time for the following fields:
– installation/mechanical connections
– corrosion protection
- In the summer of 2014, we hired another apprentice construction mechanic after a successful internship.
- We designed and manufactured several pieces of lifting equipment for harbour cranes such as BigBag spreaders, container spreaders as well as several cargo traverses.
- In November, the scheduled repeat audit for the ISO 9001 certification was carried out successfully.
- In winter 2014/2015, we are carrying out repair work and renovations on several megayachts.
- Towards the end of the year, we did some maintenance work on several oil/water separation containers we manufactured for the German federal disaster relief organisation THW.
- This year, we expanded our servicing activities to the offshore field. Among other things, we carried out maintenance and service tasks for the offshore cranes we delivered for the windpark Riffgat.
- Moreover, we won the contract to develop and manufacture 80 cranes (SWL 250/650/ 1300 kg) for the offshore windpark Butendiek, based upon a given specification. The first cranes will be delivered in December 2013. This project will be completed in June 2014.
- In 2013 we also continued to develop and manufacture various traverses for the installation of offshore wind turbines for renown manufacturers of wind turbines.
- In the summer of 2013 we hired another apprentice construction mechanic after he successfully completed an internship with our company.
- Aboard the multi-purpose vessel Neuwerk, we carried out extensive repair and refurbishment work on the oil separation, skimming and skimmer launch systems during the time the vessel was in dock at the yard.
- Aboard the oil recovery vessel Eversand, we carried out extensive repair and refurbishment work on the oil separation system during the time the vessel was in dock at the yard.
- Several of the oil/water separation containers SEPCON, which we built for the THW, were employed during the flood of the river Danube in the summer of 2013 to clean oil-polluted flood waters. This was the first time that the containers were employed in so intensively. The SEPCON containers worked very efficiently. The German government and the THW was very satisfied with the efficiency of our oil/water separation systems.
- In January, the first RCS cover flap for the frigate F125 was extensively and successfully tested by the customer, the procuring office and the German Lloyd. Up to the fall of 2013, we delivered four of 16 RCS cover flaps altogether. In December 2013, we signed a master agreement with Hansewasser Bremen about the maintenance and repair of pump stations and waste water treatment plants in the city of Bremen.
- We were significantly involved in the general refurbishment of three mega-yachts, while the yachts were in dock at the yard. Hereby, our work involved the refurbishmet and modification of shore walks, the de- and reinstallation of turbines and aggregates and the replacement of piping systems.
- In the summer of 2013 we decided to let our employer’s insurance association BGHM certify our health and safety system. The audit for the seal of approval “Sicher mit System“ (Safety with a system – SmS) will be carried out in January 2014.
- For an unnamed submarine, we developed and manufactured a low swinging hoist.
- We developed and manufactured a cross beam SWL 650 mtons, length 24 m, own weight 52 mtons, for an offshore-project. The cross beam is since January 2013 in use.
- For a reputable manufacturer of offshore-wind-power-systems, two combinable cross beams SWL 300 mtons, suitable for the assembly of offshore-wind-power-systems on the sea, has been developed and manufactured by us. Furthermore we did the stress-test in our own factory.
- The launch system for unmanned submarines, which was developed in 2011, was successfully manufactured and subjected to extensive sea trials by us.
- 30 offshore cranes were manufactured, installed on the respective transition pieces and approved by the TÜV Nord as well as our customer.
- The satellite transport container for the project SGEO was manufactured according to ESA guidelines and handed over to the customer following extensive tests.
- We developed and manufactured an automatically extendable sun awning for the megayacht MY PELORUS.
- Our GL welding certificate and our manufacturer’s qualification according to DIN 18800-7 (comprehensive qualification certificate) have been regularly extended for 3 further years.
- The factory qualification according to § 19 I WHG has been extended for 2 years.
- Commencement of constructions of the RCS boat recess cover flaps for four F 125 frigates.
- Another future construction mechanic has begun his apprenticeship at Technomar.
- Technomar receives the order to deliver altogether 30 cranes SWL 2t for the offshore wind park Riffgat. These cranes have an additional manual operation function (250 kg) and may also be used for lowering a liferaft with a maximum of. 6 people on board.
- Technomar receives the order to develop and build a satellite transport container for the project SGEO.
- Technomar receives the order to develop and build four cover flaps for the recesses for the RCS boats aboard four new frigates of the German Navy.
- Technomar develops a launch system for launching unmanned submarines at sea.
- Complete overhaul and modernization of 2 oil water separation containers for the THW.
- Technomar receives the manufacturer’s qualification for manufacturing and welding military products according to DIN 2303 Q1 / Q2.
- All companies of the Technomar group are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001 : 2008.
- Our welding certificate is extended to fine grained steel S 690.
- Sampling devices for taking diesel fuel samples from vehicle tanks were developed by H.Schroeder GmbH and manufactured by BST Bremer System Technik for the German customs authorities. By now, more than 600 customs vehicles have been equipped with these sampling devices.
- The FEM – program FEMAP is now employed at H.Schroeder GmBH.
- 6 heavy cargo traverses, SWL 850 t, were approved by LR and delivered to the customer.
- Another future construction mechanic has begun his apprenticeship at Technomar.
- Technomar receives the order to deliver a helicopter landing deck in the form of a hatch cover for a newly built megayacht.
- The 850 t traverses are manufactured.
- The oil water separation containers are manufactured.
- H.Schroeder GmbH develops locking systems for the outboard doors of megayachts. BST Bremer Systemtechnik will now regularly manufacture these locking systems.
- A future industrial mechanic has begun his apprenticeship at Bremer-System-Technik and a future construction mechanic has begun his apprenticeship at Technomar
- .H.Schroeder GmbH is certified according to DIN ISO 9001.
- Technomar receives the order to deliver six 850 t heavy cargo traverses and spreaders, weight per unit 54 t, for the use aboard heavy cargo vessels.
- Technomar receives the order to deliver altogether 5 oil water separation containers, type Sepcon 40, to the THW.
- The Technomar Group introduces Wiki, an internet platform which allows us to communicate with our partners about respective projects.
- Development and manufacture of various traverses and transport systems for installing offshore wind power systems for Multibrid (now AREVA).
- A new factory hall for building steel constructions of up to 60 t is built (see the photo on the right).
- BST Bremer System Technik GmbH moves onto the Technomar premises at Carl-Stockhinger-Straße in Bremen.
- The first future construction mechanic has begun his apprenticeship at Technomar.
- Development of foldable security steps between the bathing platform and the maindeck aboard the megayacht Al Mirab.
- Refurbishment of the stern flap of the megayacht MY Queen K and installation of a self-levelling step system.
- Technomar purchases the assets of Nautik & Technik GmbH, Bremen
- BST Bremer System Technik GmbH is certified according to EN 9100 by the German Lloyd.
- Technomar receives the order to deliver three 660 t heavy cargo traverses and spreaders, weight per unit 43 t, for the use aboard heavy cargo vessels.
- Technomar is given the award “Unternehmen mit Weitblick“ (a company with perspective) by the German government.
- Technomar receives the order as to build the entire mechanical system of 4 military helicopter simulators as a subcontractor.
- Cooperation with an agency in Romania
- Refurbishment of the boat hangar and installation of an automatic tender boat shifting system aboard the mega-yacht Carinthia VII.
- Mathias Wichmann purchases the shares of the BST Bremer System Technik GmbH
- Development and manufacturing of a satellite transport container for the project SAR-Lupe
- Technomar develops and delivery 101 multifunctional masts altogether for the reburbishment of the new/old harbour in Bremerhaven, Germany
- Alteration of the stern flap with automatically adjustable steps and the integration of hydraulically extendable fenders aboard the mega-yacht MY Pelorus.
- H.Schroeder GmbH moves onto the Technomar premises at Carl-Stockhinger-Straße in Bremen.
- Mathias Wichmann purchases the shares of the engineering company H.Schroeder GmbH.
- Mathias Wichmann purchases the shares of Technomar GmbH.
- The office and workshop are built at our new premises at Bremen-Woltmershausen, Carl-Stockhinger-Straße.
- Technomar GmbH is founded as a ship repair company at the Ladestraße, Bremen-Hohentorshafen.